Having a skating lesson with all your friends for your birthday! How much more fun can it get?
So your child has discovered the joy of inline skating lessons already.
Why not have his birthday party a roller skating one?
So what is a skating birthday party like?
* Mum and Dad have organised for the children to meet by Kensington garden at 2pm for the lesson to start at 2h30pm
* The kids are very excited to meet up with their best friends and about the lesson coming ahead
* The skates are laid on the grass by sizes ready to be worn
* Whilst the kids learn on the grass about safety and a few key points of skating, Mum and dad speak to the other parents and help the late comers to put the skates on.
* And we are off! rolling along the road and discovering the fun of skating. We get on with the easy lemons, pizza stop and A-turns
* Time for a 5 minutes break
* Mum and dad are preparing the snacks and the very important cake.
* Time for the games. who would have thought that you could do so many games whilst wearing skates.
* Now, before cake time, we must accomplish our incredible street skate adventure which takes us around a few roads of the park. Dad accompany us to help keeping the little stars in sight.
*** Wow! what a fun and original afternoon that was!
The party usually will last 2 hours.
1 hour to 1 hour 15 min of lesson
30 to 45 minutes of games on skates (groove train, hide and seek, british buldog, 40-40...etc)
15 minutes of street skating (inside the park)
£20 per child (2 hours party)
Skate rental is £5 per child
Fill up a contact form or call me directly.